1. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: The products listed in this catalog are warranted free from defects in workmanship and material for thirty (30) days from date of delivery. No other express warranty is given and no affirmation of seller, by words or action, shall constitute a warranty.
2. The above warranty is made only to the dealer, retailer or other direct customer of Quality Cargo Control and/or Quality Chain Corp. (hereby referred to as QCC). QCC makes no warranty to the ultimate user and prohibits the transfer of the warranty given above to its direct customer to any subsequent purchaser, including but not limited to ultimate user.
3. REMEDIES: The Buyer’s sole remedy for breach of any warranty is limited exclusively to obtaining, at the discretion of the Seller, either credit, repair or replacement of any product sold hereunder by QCC which shall be returned to seller’s plant, transportation prepaid within thirty (30) days after delivery to a user and within ten (10) days of discovery of alleged defect, and which QCC inspection shall determine to be defective. Buyer shall not be entitled to recover any incidental or consequential damages. No material shall be returned without written consent of the seller.
If you feel you have a valid defective product claim please follow the instructions below.
If the products were purchased directly from QCC then follow the instructions below.
We do not do adjustments of any kind over the phone. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Whether the claim comes from an end user or a retailer / dealer it must be sent back to QCC for inspection. NO EXCEPTIONS. Product must be sent pre paid. No Collect Shipments. If the product is repairable you will be responsible for return freight and repair parts charges.
You must include the following:
• Your Name
• Phone Number
• When the chains were purchased
• A description of what happened
If there is any vehicle damage you must send pictures
US Customers send to:
• Quality Cargo Control
• 3365 NW 215th Ave.
• Hillsboro, OR 97124